Monday 24 October 2011

Almost Famous!!!

At-last, m here...!! it took me a great deal of  encouragement from my friend!! Thanks to him for dat!! Wait  i forgot to introduce myself...JYOTI!! not sweet, not polite, not decent,explosive, dreamer,believer and from today BLOGGER!!! the world may be a complicated place, but me n my life are big competition! Being daddy's Princess n Mom's ideal daughter, i m a brat at tyms, lil spoilt and with issues which does not seem to have any solution...But..but i m more than Happieeeee. I love the mess i create, cleaning it up...its fun! 
                            Okay...Love? yes i have been in love, nothing new,rite! everyone falls in love, but I can explain the meaning of Love in one line. "I have been in Love.Its Pointless,Painful and Over-rated"-as said by my favourite Vampire-Damon Salvatore portrayed by Ian Somerhalder. Honest to God, I adore him..:P
                             The whole idea of blogging is improvising on writing skills and share some of my creation. Interestingly, i like writing...a lot!!! I will njoy writing n hopefully my readers will njoy my writing! Love...hugs..n wishes!! xoxo muahhhhzzz

5 comments:

  1. Glad to know you have taken someone's suggestion to plunge into the the exotic yet exciting world called blog-o-sphere. And its a pretty good start at that - not quite to the punch but all the same encouraging.
    Blogging does enhance one's writing skills, and with that, I know you will share with us your lovely verses. More than just that,its about sharing your thoughts, emotions and experiences from A-Zee & I know you have that ability to do just that no holds bra-red err, barred ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz thanks basil :) i will take it as a challenge and one day u wl appreciate my writing one day! it lacked punch,ofcoz bt i ll try my best! thnx once again bud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The appreciation has only begun, and it will continue and grow as you blog here. Keep it on the UP !! Have a beer for me .... CHEERS !! (I mean the last bit !!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolzz..beer for u wen i drop down to goa...for sure!!

    ReplyDelete