Wednesday 26 October 2011

Fashion queen, Fashion Guru aka Meeee...!!!

“I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”  That was a bummer, but truth for me! Lemme talk about last nyt..juz coz m talkin fashion n clothes n cheesy clothes. Around 8 pm, last nyt my wardrobe wide open, n most of the clothes on floor and me- wid a wth look on my face.The reason-i thot i got nothin to wear...for the party!!! well dats usual wid me..my problem from d age of 12!!
                             Only than my eyes saw something black, something sexy n awfully short...great i thot!! it was d perfect dress for my rockin nyt life..:P the skimpy short deep neck...backless wonder. How cud i juz forget abt it..i thot but i was more than happy to find something so wonderful to wear....i took a quick shower (which lasted for 45 mins precisely..:P) Got into my nyt shorts..straightened my wavvy hair, burdened my face wid light make up..and i was all ready for the night..juz had to slip into my gorgeous dress...i did that..i looked stunning on 32-26-30's figure, paired wid my high knee boots..PERFECTO!!! I was ready for my night and bammm....my cuz bro drops a bomb n says dat you r not goin out NAKED!! My dress was perfectly below my bums to b honest n honestly my boots covered most of my legs...but he ordered dat my deep neck top has to b pinned down and my back shud b covered wid jacket...total no-no for d party!!!
                                    Seriously, i mean d lady pinned my dress which accordin to her was showin excessive cleavage n 'oder' things too...so i mean. I am a 20 year old grown up meaniee...n on top of that independent gal livin in London..i use to wear skimpy clothes even in INDIA..but my 26 year-old-old -fashioned brother who is a UK citizen, disapproves of my style statements...ALL THE TYM!! I agreed as he threatened that he wont lemme go out if i dun listen , in simple words-he was groundin me! 
                                       As soon as i stepped out of my house..phewwwww breathe,breathe...i took of the jacket..a hot black leather jacket..tagged-KAREN MILLEN...and goes the pin..which was suffocatin me...pheww breathe, breathe the independence. Sure u all might think i show excess of skin...ofcoz I DO-As my Guru says-IF U HAVE IT, FLAUNT IT!! First Compliment from my boss- You..you look..BOMB. Me-* Wicked grin n Sexy Thanks* and he stares..he always does...i like the way he compliments...v both r on flirting terms..as my bad luck goes hez MARRIED!! and there stands my handsome greek God-My bf & bff- VEER! he juz stood der staring n grinning...hez a sexy beast..:P


AND AND....And The Party was Awesome :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey that's one freakin' ossum post - can picture how that nyt was to u by the way u beautifully stitched your words together.

    Fashionista is what you truly are - a peek-a-boo neckline, short dress with hemline a tad dangerously high and sex-cee high black boots is what I could expect from you.

    Glad to know you had one hecka party - do try to upload ur stunner outfit at the party here if you can :P While I could well imagine (kinna know) what you wore, let the many readers here who happen to walk in be aware as well :D

    Dunno who is your guru- but as I've said before somewhere and you approved of it - 'If you have it, flaunt it'. ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx...thank u so much basil....dat means a lot to me..parties e always rockin...n m a party animal...dis whole week is jammed wid parties....hope u r partying too wid ur sexyyyy frnzzx...;).....if you have it,flaunt it - a line from basil d Blogger...;) will post d pics soon...as m on beg borrow steal terms wid my frnz on d matter of pics...they can b d- bags wen it comes to mailing d pics....I will get it soon n surely post it..;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, am told that am a party animal too, actually I would say a party pooper coz I party real harddd. Drink in hand bebes by the sides <3 Well, been a while I have actually partied but do have my share of good fun at smaller birthday parties nonetheless as on Saturday gone by.
    U ought to carry ur cam gal, n get pix taken of ya - I always do :)Will look forward to the edit of this post of course ;)

    ReplyDelete